All activities and events in libraries are postponed until further notice. We are operating a limited service because of coronavirus and guidelines from the Government.
Clifton Library Notices
In line with government guidelines, to allow for extra safety measures for all customers and staff, some facilities, activities and services are altered or not available.
As soon as we can reinstate these, they will be updated below. This library is available for Click & Collect and essential PC use only. For all available libraries & facilities, see our Coronavirus Updates.
Tel: 0115 915 2837
Address: Southchurch Drive, Clifton, Nottingham NG11 8AB
Temp opening times
Facilities & services
- Do not visit the library without prior appointment
- Accessible level entrance with automatic doors and all ground level
- Click & Collect on books, including European language books
- Computers with Internet, Windows 10 and Office 365
- Free WiFi provided by GovWifi
- Health Information and Local History collection
- Printing, scanning, photocopier and fax