BOOKS IN LIBRARIES
Some libraries are closed temporarily, though many remain available with a change to facilities | See our dedicated page for the latest information on facilities, including Click & Collect and PC & printing services
Want to read books during the lockdown?
- We have a new Click and Collect service to request & access books across many of our libraries.
- All items issued to Nottingham City Library members have been renewed to 1 May 2021.
- Overdue charges will not apply.
- Reservations and inter-library loans will not be available.
- We have lots of eBooks, eAudio, eMagazines and eNewspapers that you can read at home on a PC, iPad, Tablet or smartphone.
If you are a member of Nottingham Libraries, you can borrow up to 24 loans at a time, which covers you for: books, newspapers & magazines, talking books, music scores, CDs & DVDs and language courses.
You can renew your loans four times without taking them into a library (online, by phone or in person with your card number and PIN). Alternatively, you can visit any Nottingham or Nottinghamshire library in person with your loans and card.
Reserved items cannot be renewed and should be returned as soon as possible.
Join Nottingham City Libraries
Join online and get access to all Nottingham City Libraries and a range of facilities in Nottingham.
Find a Library
Discover useful library facilities, opening times, directions and contact details for your local library.