- If you are not already a library member, join the library online before you use the service.
- Think about what types of books you want. For inspiration, have a look at our online catalogue.
- Fill in our Click and Collect form that will ask you what your favourite authors and type of books are.
- If you can’t access the online form, don’t worry, call one of the available libraries where a member of staff will go through the form with you and submit your order, or email email@example.com with your name and phone number and we will call you back to arrange your order.
- Based on your preferences, staff will do their best to find books that match your choice from the stock in their library. (Please note: due to limited availability we cannot guarantee a specific title or author).
In need of books but no time to browse?
Tell us what you like to read, and our staff will select up to 24 books for you, including children’s books, fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word from any of the libraries taking part in Click and Collect.
Based on your preferences, staff will do their best to find books that match your choice from the stock in their library. They will contact you once the books selected for you are ready and your items will be kept for one week.
- Once staff have chosen your books, they will contact you to let you know you can collect your items.
- Please do not attend your local library to collect your books until you have received your confirmation.
- We will keep your items for one week
- Staff will issue your books to your library card and place them in one of our unused paper bags.
Our fines amnesty continues until further notice. Had your books a long time? Now's a good time to bring them back, contact us if you need help.
- Please bring your library card or the library card number with you. You can ask a friend or family member to collect on your behalf, just let us know their name on the form or when we arrange your collection.
- To manage the process safely please keep socially distant when entering and queuing in the library
- To make using the library as safe as possible for everyone, when you collect your books, face coverings must be worn indoors unless you fall within the exemption criteria.
- Staff will be there and will have your bag ready for you to collect.
- Aspley Library,
- Basford Library
- Bilborough Library
- Bulwell Riverside Library
- Clifton Library
- The Dales Centre Library
- Hyson Green Library
- Radford-Lenton Library
- The Meadows Library
- St Ann’s Valley Library
- Strelley Road Library
- Southglade Park Library
- Wollaton Library
All now offer Click and Collect.
Use the online form to get a set of books carefully selected by our staff.
For contact details and opening hours, visit Find a Library
Once you have finished with your books, if you want to make another selection, complete the online form again and let us know you will be bringing some books back with you.
If you don’t want to make another selection, that’s fine you can return the books during open hours.
|Our fines amnesty continues until further notice. Had your books a long time? Now's a good time to bring them back, contact us if you need help.|
Discover books for adults
With a wide range of books for adults, including fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word, meaning you can immerse yourself in the world of books with the help of Nottingham City Libraries.
Explore books for children & young adults
With a wide range of books for children & young adults, including fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word, you can rest assured that children can find fun and develop with the help of Nottingham City Libraries.