- If you are not already a library member, join the library online before you use the service.
- Think about what types of books you want. For inspiration, have a look at our online catalogue.
- Fill in our Click and Collect form that will ask you what your favourite authors and type of books are.
- If you can’t access the online form, don’t worry, call one of the available libraries where a member of staff will go through the form with you and submit your order, or email email@example.com with your name and phone number and we will call you back to arrange your order.
- Based on your preferences, staff will do their best to find books that match your choice from the stock in their library. (Please note: due to limited availability we cannot guarantee a specific title or author).
In need of some books from the library?
We’ve all made changes & had to be adaptable over the last year, and launching Click & Collect is just one of many ways Nottingham City Libraries has adapted.
Request up to 24 books including children’s books, fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word from any of the libraries taking part in Click and Collect.
Just let us know what type of books you would like and how many and our staff will put together a collection that you can collect safely. Click and Collect is available at selected libraries and delivered to you in line with both government and public health guidelines.
- Once staff have chosen your books, they will contact you to arrange a date and time for you to collect your items.
- Please do not attend your local library to collect your books until you have received your date and confirmation.
- Staff will issue your books to your library card and place them in one of our unused paper bags.
- To support you during this current lockdown, item renewal has been extended to 1 March 2021.
- Please bring your library card or the library card number with you. You can ask a friend or family member to collect on your behalf, just let us know their name on the form or when we arrange your collection.
- To manage the process safely and in line with social distancing, we ask that you only come to the library at the arranged time and remain in the foyer.
- To make using the library as safe as possible for everyone, when you collect your books, face coverings must be worn indoors unless you fall within the exemption criteria.
- Staff will be there to greet you and will have your bag ready for you to collect.
- During the current lockdown, you will not be able to enter the main library or browse the shelves.
|Bulwell Riverside Library||0115 883 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clifton Library||0115 915 email@example.com|
|The Dales Centre Library||0115 876 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hyson Green Library||0115 883 email@example.com|
|St Ann's Valley Library||0115 883 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Strelley Road Library||0115 915 email@example.com|
|Wollaton Library||0115 915 firstname.lastname@example.org|
For details of their opening hours, visit Find a Library
Once you have finished with your books, if you want to make another selection, complete the online form again and let us know you will be bringing some books back with you.
If you don’t want to make another selection, that’s fine. As we have extended the due date to 1 March 2021, there is no need to make a journey to the library to return your books during the current lockdown.
Discover books for adults
With a wide range of books for adults, including fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word, meaning you can immerse yourself in the world of books with the help of Nottingham City Libraries.
Explore books for children & young adults
With a wide range of books for children & young adults, including fiction, large print, non-fiction and spoken word, you can rest assured that children can find fun and develop with the help of Nottingham City Libraries.