Print from your mobile device
Print and pay directly from your personal mobile device; phone, tablet or laptop using Princh.
Easily print and pay with Princh!
Print and pay online from home or in our libraries using your own device – whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer. Alternatively, you can print from one of our library computers.
Pay for your prints online by card, Apple Pay or Google Pay or by cash. Print charges can be found here.
How to print from your own device:
- Choose your library: Select the library where you want to collect your prints. Check the opening times as you will have just 24 hours to collect your prints.
- Go to the Princh website: print.princh.com and type in the library printer ID. Each library has a different number, you’ll find the library name at the top left so you can make sure you have the right one.
|Library||Printer Code||Library||Printer Code|
|Aspley library||103836||Nottingham Central Library||105699|
|Basford Library||105345||Radford-Lenton Library||105351|
|Bulwell Riverside Library||103835||St Ann's Library||104243|
|Clifton Library||104244||Strelley Road Library||105355|
|Dales Centre Library||104242||The Meadows Library||104241|
|Hyson Green Library||105349||Wollaton Library||105358|
- Upload your files: Follow the onscreen instructions; you can upload multiple files at once.
- Preview and make changes: Tap the spanner icon to preview your printing and make changes. By default, printing is black and white, A4 and single-sided, but, if you want your prints to be colour and double-sided you can choose those options.
- Check the cost: The total cost is shown bottom right on your screen.
- Accept the terms and conditions and continue for payment options. You can pay using a card, Google Pay, Apple Pay or by cash.
- Get a 4-digit code. Keep it safe, you will need to enter this code at the printer within 24 hours to collect your prints. Payment won’t be taken from your account until you enter the 4-digit code at the printer.
Watch the videos below to find out how to print from your selected device.