Designed to help people at various stages of memory loss, their carers, friends and family, our reminiscence packs help to stimulate the mind and encourage the sharing of memories.
What is a memory pack?
Each ‘memory pack’ is a collection of picture books, photographs, jigsaws, DVDs, music and other resources on a theme.
- Daily Life
- Local interest e.g. Old Market Square
- Working Life
- Specific decades e.g. 1950s
How do I access memory packs?
They are available to borrow free of charge using any of the following options:
- Reserve online to be picked up at any Nottingham Library. Search for ‘memory pack’ on the Library Catalogue.
- Visiting Aspley Library to choose from what is in stock.
- Ask staff at any Nottingham library to search and reserve one for you.
Reservations are free for memory packs and you can borrow up to 2 at a time.
Are you a health professional? Talk to the staff at Aspley Library about borrowing memory packs for work with your clients.
If you’re not a Nottingham City Library member find out how to join here.