Bring back your books!
Since the pandemic began we have not charged fines for late returns of books and other loans. We have also made sure you have time to return them by moving the due dates.
But now, if you’ve had them a long time, we need those books and other library loans back please. Then others can borrow them and you can choose some different ones. As time goes on we can start to get back to normal, as part of this we will start charging fines again from 2 July.
What you need to know…
- Our normal overdue charges start again on 2 July 2021
- You can return your books and other loans now, no need to wait
- If you have only just borrowed your books you can return or renew them as usual
- You can return your books to any available Nottingham City Library or Inspire (Nottinghamshire County) Library
- You can take more books out!
If you can’t remember what you have on loan…
- You can look at your library account using the online library catalogue, you will need to log in using your card number and PIN / password
- You can contact us by phoning or visiting the library, tell the staff your card number and they will help you
- If you have lost your card or cannot remember your PIN / password please contact us, the staff in the library can help or use our online live chat Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm with local staff.