Bring back your books!
Our fines amnesty has been extended until further notice. You now have more time to return your books, without the worry of fines.
If you’ve had them a long time, we need those books and other library loans back please. Then others can borrow them and you can choose some different ones.
To help you find that next great read we are continuing to offer free reservations too!
What you need to know…
- You can return your books and other loans now, no need to wait
- If you have only just borrowed your books you can return or renew them as usual
- You can return your books to any available Nottingham City Library or Inspire (Nottinghamshire County) Library
- You can take more books out!
- You can reserve books free of charge until further notice (excludes Inter-Library Loans from outside Nottinghamshire)
If you can’t remember what you have on loan…
- You can look at your library account using the online library catalogue, you will need to log in using your card number and PIN / password
- You can contact us by phoning or visiting the library, tell the staff your card number and they will help you
- If you have lost your card or cannot remember your PIN / password please contact us, the staff in the library can help or use our online live chat with local staff Monday to Saturday during open hours.